How to eFile
- What Filing Code do I use?
- I am trying to file into an existing case. I see the message "No results found. Select 'Refine Search' to change the search criteria". How do I efile?
- 2023+: How Do I Reopen an Old Case?
- How Do I Reopen an Old Case?
- Which states allow self represented filers?
- 2023+: The Court Said I Need To Sign My Forms. How Do I Do That?
- My Filing Shows 'Submitted,' but the Court Says Otherwise. What Do I Do?
- My account has been merged but I am unable to view all of the firm's filings. How can I view my firm's filings?
- Am I able to backdate a Filing? (2023 edition)
- I mistakenly canceled my filing. Can I undo this?
- Is there a way to expedite my filing?
- How Do I Delete a Case or a Filing in an Existing Case?
- I need to add more fees to my filing, where can I add these fees before submission?
- Why Did My Filing Fees Change from When I Submitted My Filing?
- 2023+: Can Support Add a Payment Account for Me if I Am Unable To Do So?
- Can Support Add a Payment Account for Me if I Am Unable To Do So?
- Fees FAQ
- View Unavailable Payment Accounts
- Why am I being charged for Mail Service?
- 2023+: How To Add an Administrative Copy Email To a Service Contact
- 2023+: How To Remove or Change an Administrative Copy Email To a Service Contact
- 2022.7+: Why am I being required to add myself as a service contact?
- How do I add/remove myself from the Public List in the Service Contacts?
- 2022.7+: What Does the "Opened" Date & Time on My eService Details Indicate?
- 2023+ FAQ: What Type of Account Should I Register?
- FAQ: What Type of Account Should I Register?
- 2023+: FIRM ADMIN - How to Remove a Firm Attorney?
- Which states require attorney number verification to add to Firm Attorneys?
- I Misspelled My Email When Registering.
- I have a new payment account or my card information for my existing account has updated. How can I change what is on file?
Compatibility, Errors and Troubleshooting
- Submission Failure: [- 1] Unknown Error
- Parties Page for Existing Case Does Not Load All Parties in the Case or is Nonresponsive
- Failure Reason 215: Case Party Already Has a Lead Attorney
- Can I Get Proof of an Outage That Happened on the eFile Website?
- Can I Change the Case Name or Case Style for an Existing Case?
- My Payment was Declined, But My Payment Account was Charged