How to eFile
- What Filing Code do I use?
- I am trying to file into an existing case. I see the message "No results found. Select 'Refine Search' to change the search criteria". How do I efile?
- 2022.7+: How do I create a template and what is it used for?
- How To Enable / Disable Hotkeys
- 2022.5+ How do I review my document before I submit?
- I am not seeing the court location I want to file into in the dropdown list of locations. What do I do?
- 2022.7+: How do I delete a draft I started?
- 2022.10: What does submission failed mean and how do I correct my filing?
- 2022.7: Can I edit information in my envelope after I pressed submit?
- Can I edit information in my envelope after I pressed submit?
- This location does not allow subsequent filing at this time
- My filing is still pending and hasn't been processed. What do I do?
- I need to add more fees to my filing, where can I add these fees before submission?
- Why Do I Need a Payment Account?
- Why Are Fees for Filing Different from Court to Court?
- Is there a way to expedite the reversal of pending charges/fees?
- How to add a payment account (Self represented account/Individual)
- What is a Waiver Account? How do you add a Waiver account?
- How do I add/remove myself from the Public List in the Service Contacts?
- 2022.7+: What Does the "Opened" Date & Time on My eService Details Indicate?
- What Does the "Opened Date" & Time on My eService Details Indicate?
- 2022.7: What are Service Notifications?
- What are Service Notifications?
- How do I view the cases a Firm Service Contact is attached to?
- Password Requirements
- 2022.7+: What is the Difference Between a Firm Account and an Individual Account?
- What is the Difference Between a Firm Account and an Individual Account?
- 2023: How do I edit or replace existing contact on my Firm Service contact list?
- 2022.7+: How Do I Delete My Account?
- My firm has no attorneys, but I am being required to select a Filing Attorney. What do I do?
Compatibility, Errors and Troubleshooting
- 2023.1: Failure Reason 109: Invalid Document Optional Service code
- Error 420: Invalid Canada Postal Code
- Error 147: Preliminary Copies
- File Rejected - File Must Not Be Empty
- The User Has Been Timed Out of the Website
- 2022.7+: GetFeesCalculation 412: Duplicate Optional Service Found