If you are seeing this error when on the payment accounts page and you have entered a credit card:
"There was an error submitting your form. Please check the following:
- Account Type is a required field.
- Account Number is a required field.
- Routing Number is a required field.
- Your current session has timed out, please resubmit your request."
This is normally due to your internet browser. You would need to switch to a different web browser in order to add the payment account. We are seeing this happen more with Google Chrome and Safari, But we have also seen it happen with the updated Microsoft Edge browser.
Web browsers that don't encounter this error are Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Apple MacBooks or iMacs may still cause the above errors to display even when using FireFox or Explorer.
Other Potential Causes:
If you are using a suggested browser above, try clearing out your browser cookies and caches. Click here to learn more.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Under the Privacy & Security section, turn off "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking" and "Block All Cookies".
- Go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Chrome.
- Enable "Cross-Website Tracking".
- Open Chrome preferences click on Settings, then Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Privacy, click on Content Settings.
- Make sure “Block third-party cookies and site data” is not checked.
- Click on Safari in top left corner.
- Click Preferences from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck "Prevent cross-site tracking" and "Block all cookies".
- Visit the Settings page in Google Chrome via the three-button menu at the upper right of the Address Bar.
- Head to Privacy & Security settings.
- Click "Allow third-party cookies".
- Go to the Settings menu in the Chrome application (three vertical dots).
- Go to Privacy & Security.
- Go to Safe Browsing and select 'No Protection' (It is recommended to turn this back on after adding the payment account).
- Go to Do Not Track, and turn off.
If your browser is not listed above, please refer to your browser’s help pages.
Please Note: We can assist users with adding Payment Accounts by guiding them over-the-phone or via screen-share, but we cannot add or type in Payment Account data for users.