This error indicates a change to the Social Security Number field for one of the parties in the filing. Navigate to the Parties page and undo any changes to the Social Security Number Field for any of the parties. The field is not required if it is not labeled with a red asterisk (*).
Articles in this section
- Failure Reason(s): 228 - The following error occurred during GetFeesCalculation:  Service is not allowed.
- I am unable to proceed past the Parties page of my Existing Case draft due to missing party/attorney information. What do I do?
- I am unable to save changes. A message appears under Description showing the words "is invalid". How do I fix this?
- 527 - The following error occurred during GetFeesCalculation:  Person Death Date for party type is not allowed.
- I do not see the court location I want to file into in the Location options. What do I do?
- The following error occurred during GetFeesCalculation:  Please enter courtesy copies email addresses in the standard email address format (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org), separated by a comma for each additional email address.
- The Filing was accepted but Accepted notifications were not sent out
- The following error occurred during ReviewFiling:  Party already has a specified attorney assigned.
- An error occurred calculating fees: Failure Reason(s): 230 - The following error occurred during GetFeesCalculation:  Invalid USA zipcode
- Error when adding an eCheck: "Unable to find any PaymentAccountType matching the following type: BankAccount"
- See all 41 articles...