This error indicates a change to the Social Security Number field for one of the parties in the filing. Navigate to the Parties page and undo any changes to the Social Security Number Field for any of the parties. The field is not required if it is not labeled with a red asterisk (*).
Articles in this section
- Submission Failure: [- 1] Unknown Error
- Error Running Reports: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
- I am receiving an error when attempting to view documents using Adobe Acrobat Reader. What can I do?
- The Submit Button Does Not Load
- How To Resize Documents via Print To PDF
- Case Information Needs Attention
- Error: File cannot be greater than NaN MB
- CLOUD: My Attorney is Not Listed in the 'Filing Attorney' Menu
- My Attorney is Not Listed in the 'Filing Attorney' Menu
- The following error occurred during GetFeesCalculation:  Payment waiver not permitted for mail service.
- See all 73 articles...