To cancel your filing follow the steps below. Note: The filing will need to be in Submitted status.
1. Log into the eFile website.
2. At the Dashboard, click on View Filing History.
3. Locate the submitted envelope.
4. Directly to the right of each filing in the Submitted Envelope will be an X icon. Click on the X icon to Cancel the filing.
**Please note if you have multiple lead documents in your filing you will need to complete the steps for each document within the envelope that you are wanting to cancel.
If the filing is showing Pending, Under Review, or anything other then Submitted, contact the court for assistance.
If the court has taken the action of Accepting the filing. The filing can no longer be cancelled. Please contact the court if you wish to have the filing removed from the case records.
If you are wanting to cancel an existing case (not an envelope but a case number assigned), it is recommended to contact the court for instructions.
- Service Only (filing type Serve) filings cannot be cancelled nor recalled.
- A cancelled filing cannot be undone. You can use the copy envelope option if you would like to refile.