If you get this payment declined error please try the following:
- Delete the card information and re-add it to make sure everything is correct in the system.
- You may have to enter a new credit card in the system. Click here to learn how.
- After you have re-added your credit card delete your draft envelope and start a new filing (sometimes the system will hold on to your error, this is why we ask you to delete your envelope and start new).
- Are you using a bank account (e-Check) or American Express account? Courts can choose which payment accounts they accept for payment of fees. Many courts don't accepts these 2 forms of payment. All courts accept VISA, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Clear your browser cookies & cache after you experience this failure and have updated your payment information, or you may experience this failure again.
- If you are still getting an error you will need to call your bank/credit card company and see why the card is being declined. The website is requesting authorization of funds and it is possible that the bank/credit card company is not allowing the authorization. Some financial institutions will flag down online transactions and mark it as a DO NOT HONOR.