If the court's Case Management System (CMS) is unavailable, leading to the case not loading, you may also receive a CMS Unavailable message when searching for any case in that court location. A CMS can be unavailable anywhere from a few minutes to indefinitely. It is recommended to contact the court you are filing in if you receive this message for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- What Filing Code do I use?
- I am trying to file into an existing case. I see the message "No results found. Select 'Refine Search' to change the search criteria". How do I efile?
- 2023+: How Do I Reopen an Old Case?
- How Do I Reopen an Old Case?
- Which states allow self represented filers?
- 2023+: The Court Said I Need To Sign My Forms. How Do I Do That?
- The Court Said I Need To Sign My Forms. How Do I Do That?
- What do I select for the "Party Responsible for Fees"?
- 2022.7+: How do I create a template and what is it used for?
- How To Enable / Disable Hotkeys
- See all 77 articles...