If the court's Case Management System (CMS) is unavailable, leading to the case not loading, you may also receive a CMS Unavailable message when searching for any case in that court location. A CMS can be unavailable anywhere from a few minutes to indefinitely. It is recommended to contact the court you are filing in if you receive this message for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- CLOUD: How Do I Add Multiple Lead Documents Into an eFile Submission?
- What Filing Code do I use?
- How Do I Add Multiple Lead Documents Into an eFile Submission?
- "No Results Found" When Searching for Case. How Do I eFile?
- CLOUD: How To Add Extra Fees To a Filing Before Submitting
- There's Only One Party on My Case! How Do I Proceed?
- Can I Delete One of the Files in My Envelope After Submitting It?
- CLOUD: What States Offer Bulk Filing?
- My Court Has No Criminal Filing Options in the Case Information Section
- CLOUD: How To Submit an Amended Filing
- See all 81 articles...