There error typically happens when there is an update or recent maintenance performed on the eFile website. Your web browser has old cookies and cached files stored in the web browser. It is recommended to clear cookies and caches out of your web browser.
Articles in this section
- When I attempt to sign into the website, it returns me back to the sign in page.
- Recommended PDF format to prevent website errors.
- Can I use my mobile device to access this website?
- Error when adding a Payment Account
- Supported Web Browsers
- What is cache and cookies? Why should I clear it?
- How to create a text searchable PDF Document
- Troubleshooting website errors - Clear Cache Files and Cookies Instructions
- I am unable to view the filing details of an envelope. A red error message appears at the top right.
- I am unable to sign into the website, I get the message "Your browser is currently set to block cookies ".
- See all 18 articles...