There error typically happens when there is an update or recent maintenance performed on the eFile website. Your web browser has old cookies and cached files stored in the web browser. It is recommended to clear cookies and caches out of your web browser.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to view the filing details of an envelope. A red error message appears at the top right.
- I get a 403 forbidden error when I go to the eFile website.
- I am unable to sign into the website, I get the message "Your browser is currently set to block cookies ".
- "Unknown error occurred" when clicking submit
- Can I use my mobile device to access this website?
- Error when adding a Payment Account
- Recommended PDF format to prevent website errors.
- Supported Web Browsers
- Troubleshooting website errors - Clear Cache Files and Cookies Instructions
- What is cache and cookies? Why should I clear it?
- See all 13 articles...