This message appears due to your web browser blocking cookies. You will need to go into your browser settings and allow cookies for the eFile website. Click the link below to get instructions from your browser's support page.
Note: If you are still getting this message after allowing cookies. It is recommended to switch web browsers. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox work best on the eFile website. If using an iPhone and the error still occurs after changing browsers, it is recommended to use a Desktop Computer or Laptop.
Users may also attempt to change their browser settings to unblock cookies and enable cross-website tracking.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Under the Privacy & Security section, turn off "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking" and "Block All Cookies".
- Go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Chrome.
- Enable "Cross-Website Tracking".
- Open Chrome preferences click on Settings, then Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Privacy, click on Content Settings.
- Make sure “Block third-party cookies and site data” is not checked.
- Click on Safari in top left corner.
- Click Preferences from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck "Prevent cross-site tracking" and "Block all cookies".
- Visit the Settings page in Google Chrome via the three-button menu at the upper right of the Address Bar.
- Head to Privacy & Security settings.
- Click "Allow third-party cookies".
- Go to the Settings menu in the Chrome application (three vertical dots).
- Go to Privacy & Security.
- Go to Safe Browsing and select 'No Protection' (It is recommended to turn this back on after adding the payment account).
- Go to Do Not Track, and turn off.
If your browser is not listed above, please refer to your browser’s help pages.