To access the new Rhode Island Supreme Court Attorney Portal (RISCAP), attorneys
must create an account on the new system.
1. Go to RISCAP at https://rhodeisland.tylerhost.net/TylerFamis/UserAccount/Register
2. Complete the registration information. Scroll down to enter all the necessary account registration
FILE & SERVE USERS – Please note that you cannot register on RISCAP using the same email address you use in File & Serve.
3. Enter all requested information and click REGISTER.
4. You should see a message that your “Registration was successful.”
5. Activate your account. An email will be sent to the email address you used to create your account. Open the New User Activation email and click on the activation link.
6. Email the Judicial Technology Center Help Desk at HelpDesk@courts.ri.gov with the email address you used to create your RISCAP account and your Rhode Island bar number and ask that they seed your account.