If using a Firm account, follow the instructions below.
- The user will need to log into their account.
- Click on the 3 lines at the top left.
- Click on "Firm Users" in the drop down menu.
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of your email.
- You will need to add -inactive to the end of the email address. (example: email@example.com)
- Click Save.
If registered as an Individual Account:
- Log into your account
- Click your initials to the top right of the site
- Select "Profile" in the dropdown.
- Click Edit
- Add -inactive to the end of your email address (example firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Save
The firm administrator is the only person that can make these changes for users in the firm.