eFiling is a way for you to send your documents to the court online, electronically from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Before you can eFile, you must prepare the documents you need to send to the court. If you don't know what documents to prepare, check your court's website, your state's legal aid website, or click here for more information.
To eFile, your documents must be saved electronically as PDF files on the device you want to eFile from.
- If you have paper documents, you may need to use a scanner to turn your documents into PDFs. If you have a smartphone, there are apps you can download that will let you use your smartphone’s camera to take a picture of your paper documents and turn them into PDFs.
- If your documents are electronic but not PDFs (like Word or Word Perfect documents), you can click here to read how to change them to PDFs.
- If your documents are fillable PDFs, you may need to do a "Print to PDF" of your documents before you can eFile them. Click here to read how to do that.
After you have your documents in PDF format, you can log in to your eFile account (or register an account if you don't have one yet) to eFile your documents. If you need to send the court documents for a case that has already been started, make sure you have the name of the court and the case number from the case documents you have gotten. That will help you find your case to eFile into.
Are you ready to begin eFiling? Click here for Guidance
System Requirements below:
contact your network administrator.
Note: Internet Explorer® is not a supported browser and may not work as expected.
• Operating Systems—The system supports Microsoft® Windows®, Linux®, Chrome OS™,
Android™, iOS, and OS X® desktop class operating system software.
• Minimum Hardware Requirements—The system supports the following hardware:
– Intel® Core™ Duo processors or Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) processors
manufactured in 2012 or later
– 2 gigabytes (GB) of random-access memory (RAM)
– 1366 x 768 resolution screens for desktop computers, or 1280 x 720 resolution screens for
• Recommended Hardware Requirements—Tyler recommends the following hardware:
– Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD A6 processors with at least a 2.0 GHz clock speed
– 4 GB of RAM
– 1920 x 1080 resolution for both desktop computers and mobile devices
• Connection Requirements—A high-speed Internet connection is recommended.