You can copy an envelope to create a new envelope to resubmit to the courts if the envelope has been returned or rejected for any reason.
To copy an envelope, perform the following steps:
1. On the Dashboard menu, click Filing History.
The Filing History page is displayed.
2. Left side is the Status filter, select Rejected, and then click Filter.
The returned envelopes are displayed, per the filter that you set.
3. Locate the rejected envelope that you want to correct.
4. Click on the 3 vertical dots icon directly to the right of the envelope number, select Copy Envelope.
5. Navigate through the top tabs of the envelope to verify the information. Make any changes as appropriate.
6. The Filings tab is where you can make edits to the documents that have been uploaded. Navigate to the Filings tab by clicking Filings at the top of the screen.
7. Click the pencial icon to the right of the Filing that needs to be corrected.
8. Scroll down the screen. Locate the Lead Document and click on the pencil to change the document.
9. Move the selected document to the not selected column by clicking the arrow.
10. Click the trash can to remove the document.
11. Click browse to upload the new document.
12. Select the Document and Save.
13. After you have corrected the envelope, make sure to click on Submit.
NOTE regarding fees: Your account is never charged until your filing is accepted. If you see any pending charges on your account prior to acceptance, the pending charges are an authorization hold to ensure that the funds are available so your filing can be accepted without delay. **If the filing is canceled or rejected, the funds will be released and will return to your account according to your financial institution's policies (typically three (3) to ten (10) business days).