If you forgot your password or your account had locked due to many failed attempts of entering the password, you would want to reset your password.
1. On the Odyssey File & Serve Landing page, click .
The Reset Password window is displayed.
2. Type the email address that you provided during the registration process in the Email Address field.
3. Select the I’m not a robot check box.
A window is displayed from which you must select specified images.
4. Click the requested images, and then click .
Note: If you do not select the correct images, a new window is displayed, from which you can try again.
5. After selecting the correct images, click .
A new Reset Password window is displayed, directing you to check your email to complete the password reset process.
6. Check your email inbox.
7. Locate the email from Odyssey File & Serve.
8. Click the link that is labeled here to reset your password.
You are prompted to create a new password.
9. Type a new password in the New Password field.
Note: Your password is case-sensitive and must be at least eight characters in length with at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and one number or symbol.
10. Retype your new password in the Repeat New Password field.
11. Click Change Password.
A confirmation page displays the following message: Your password has been changed successfully.