A service contact is someone who has elected to be served via email with documents that have been filed into cases. On the e-filing site each person who wants to receive eService needs to add themselves to the service contact list for each case, this will ensures that email notifications can be sent to them when a filing in a case is eFiled & served.
Articles in this section
- How do I electronically serve my filings through the website?
- What is a Service Contact?
- How to create a New Service Contact
- How to add a Service Contact email to a Case while in the filing process
- How to search for a case to add a Service Contact
- How can I view the Service Contacts on a Case?
- How to add a Service Contact email from the Filing History
- How to remove a service contact from a case
- How do I serve my documents using mail service?
- How do I confirm that the opposing party received their eService?
- See all 22 articles...