- EFile Only (EFO): your filing is only being e-filed to the court.
- EFile And Serve (EFS): your filing will be e-filed to the court as well as being served electronically to the emails on the service contact list (emails will be viewable in the Service section).
- Serve Only (SO): your filing will only be electronically served to those on the service contact email list.
- Choosing the EFile And Serve or the Serve as a Filing Type will require to have an email listed on the case service contact list (Service tab). If you would like to learn more about Service Contacts click here.
- When starting new cases, some courts will only offer the option of eFile only. This option is configured by each court.
- Choosing the Filing code option Service Only will change the Filing Type to Serve only.