The format guidelines below should help create an ideal PDF for E-filing:
- Security setting is turned off
- The size is no greater than 25mb or the courts maximum limitation
- Scanned at no greater than 300 dpi to 200 dpi
- Black and white is preferred
- No embedded fonts
- 8.5 in. x 11 in. document size
- No hyperlinks that re-direct to a different source
- No fill-able boxes
- No special characters in the title of the document. Keep the title of the document short in length.
PDF Producers of Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Word
- Corel Word Perfect PDF Producer - this is when Word Perfect is used to create PDFs. Using this PDF producer can cause submission failure with the EFile website.
It is recommend to do a Print to PDF on all documents. Click here to learn how.