This error indicates the file size of the document(s) you are uploading into your draft exceeds the limit allowed by the site. For more information on how to continue if trying to submit a file over the size limits of the site, please read here.
Articles in this section
- Submission Failure: [- 1] Unknown Error
- Case Information Needs Attention
- Error: File cannot be greater than NaN MB
- 2023+ My Attorney is Not Listed in the 'Filing Attorney' Menu
- My Attorney is Not Listed in the 'Filing Attorney' Menu
- The following error occurred during GetFeesCalculation:  Payment waiver not permitted for mail service.
- I am receiving a "Postal Code is Invalid" message when entering an international address, what do I do?
- The following error occurred during GetFeesCalculation:  Service contact is not eligible for electronic service
- I Can't Connect to Part of or to the Entire EFile Website (Network Settings Problem)
- Error: GetFeesCalculation:  Optional service multiplier contains an invalid amount. (2023 Edition)
- See all 69 articles...