If a contact on the service list does not have an email and they are checked to be served, they will be served via physical mail. For more information regarding mail service, click here.
Articles in this section
- 2023+ How Can I View the Service Contacts on a Case?
- 2023+ FAQ: Can I Undo Electronic Service?
- FAQ: Can I Undo Electronic Service?
- I Can't Delete a Service Contact! How Do I Remove It from the Case?
- Why am I being charged for Mail Service?
- CLOUD: How To Add an Administrative Copy Email To a Service Contact
- CLOUD How To Remove or Change an Administrative Copy Email To a Service Contact
- 2022.7+: Why am I being required to add myself as a service contact?
- How do I add/remove myself from the Public List in the Service Contacts?
- 2022.7+: What Does the "Opened" Date & Time on My eService Details Indicate?
- See all 57 articles...