If registered as an Individual Account:
- Log into your account.
- Click the teal circle containing your initials at the top right of the site.
- Select "Profile" in the dropdown.
- Click Edit on the far right.
- Add -inactive to the end of your email address (example firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click Save.
If using a Firm Account:
The Firm Administrator is the only person that can make these changes for users in the firm.
- The Firm Administrator will need to log into their account.
- Click on the 3 line button at the top left.
- Click on Firm Management in the drop down menu, then select Firm Users in the submenu.
- Click on the trash can icon to the right of the user whose account must be deleted.
Please Note: If you accidentally registered a separate account from your firm, it may be better to contact Technical Support and request an account merge, as this will retain your filings. For more information, please visit the link below.
If you choose to delete your account, you will not be able to recover any filings if they choose to re-register with that same email address later. Any drafts you had not completed before and any un-downloaded file-stamped documents stored in your filing envelopes will be gone with the deleted account.