The court processes Additional Services paid for with a filing. If you are trying to check the status of services paid for with a filing, you will want to reach out to the court that you filed in for a status, and to determine if/how they notify you when the service is complete.
Articles in this section
- This location does not allow subsequent filing at this time
- My filing is still pending and hasn't been processed. What do I do?
- Who reviews and accepts or rejects the filings?
- How Do I Determine the Status of Additional Services Paid for With My Filing?
- 2022.7 I exited out of my draft, how do I resume what I was working on?
- 2022.7 Why was my filing rejected or returned?
- 2022.7 How do I cancel my filing?
- Why am I unable to Copy my envelope?
- Can I delete a Rejected or Cancelled filing from my Filing History?
- 2022.7 How to view the file-stamped copy of a filing I submitted
- See all 40 articles...