The court processes Additional Services paid for with a filing. If you are trying to check the status of services paid for with a filing, you will want to reach out to the court that you filed in for a status, and to determine if/how they notify you when the service is complete.
Articles in this section
- What is the Filing History? What is the Status of My Filing?
- CLOUD: What Determines the Date and Time Format Shown On My Draft/Envelope Details?
- CLOUD: My Filing was Rejected Without Rejection Comments. What Do I Do Next?
- My Filing was Rejected Without Rejection Comments. What Do I Do Next?
- Maryland Failure To Pay Rent: How Do I Correct a Rejected Batch Filing?
- How To View Your Hearing Date (Cook County)
- CLOUD: What Does "Filing Attorney" Refer To on My Envelope Details?
- What Does "On Behalf of" Refer To on My Envelope Details?
- How Do I Transfer My Case To Another Court?
- CLOUD: The Filing was Accepted, but Email Notifications Were Not Sent
- See all 66 articles...